Top Things to Do on Your Holiday to Kerala
Tour Activity & Things to Do on Your Holiday to Kerala
Kerala- God’s own country. The land of unmatched beauty and culture, Kerala have one or the other surprise for everyone. Food, virgin beaches, backwater ride, scenic beauty of centuries enable this beautiful land to mark its entry in top tourists destinations of not only India but Asia.
Kerala is derived from word “kera” meaning coconut & “alam” meaning land, Kerala- The land of coconuts. It has emerged as the hot tourist destination in recent times, people looking for the peace in this world full of stress are landing here.
Things to do in Kerala
- Living on a houseboat- Living in a houseboat is a must to do thing in Kerala
- Riding a shikhara in waterback- Wandering in a shikhara in waterbacks of Kerala is a soulful journey which makes an eye to eye contact with mother nature.
- Exploring elephant parks- Elephants & Kerala is a relationship which is eternal & so is the riding this giant elephant.
- Enjoy event of “Vallam Kali” alias Snake boat race- Traditional boat race in snake shaped boats is a spectacular view which is really not a thing to be missed.
- Trekking at Wayanad
- Periyar National Park visit- Home of tigers in the Western Ghats of south India
- Kathakali show- Centuries old dance style which is the very expressive style of dance & Kerala is home to this classic.
- Adventure sports in Munnar- Paragliding in Munnar is best in South India.
- Tea plantation visit also worth visiting.
- Visit spice farms- Since centuries Kerala is famous for its spices & visiting these farms is a homage to this great land.
Laying back peacefully in some cozy corner in middle of this rich flora & fauna state is an experience which is beyond the explanation of words
Come fall in love with nature & feel the existence of your soul.
Wellness & Ayurveda Tour Kerala
Nature and Wildlife in South India