Top Places to Visit in Udaipur – Tour to Udaipur in India
Top Places to Visit in Udaipur and Activity to do in Udaipur The lake City of Rajasthan, INDIA. Aryavrit Travels offers tour packages with Hotel Booking, Car and Tour Guide at best price. Hotels in Udaipur Booking
Best Places to Visit in Udaipur:
- Jagmandir: – Jagmandir is palace built in Lake Pichola on island, it is also known as “Lake Garden Palace”. This palace is established in Rajput architecture.
- City palace: – City palace was established in a flamboyant style, and in this style, this palace is largest in state of Rajasthan. City Palace is inaugurated on Rajput architecture.
- The Lake Palace: – Lake Palace is also known as Jag Niwas, which is a major point of attraction in Udaipur. It is located at island of Jag Niwas in Lake Pichola, Udaipur, India.
- Maharana Pratap Memorial: – Maharana Pratatp Memorial was established on the memory of great warior Maharana Pratap. It is located at the top of Moti Magri. This statue is wholly maid by bronze metal.
- Monsoon Palace: – Monsoon Palace is most demanded sightseeing spot in Udaipur for tourists. From this palace, visitors take a overlook of the Fatehpur Lake.
- Vintage Car Museum: – Vintage car museum is opened for general public on 15th February 2000. And it is also one of the main points of attraction in Udaipur.
- Udaipur Solar Observatory: – Udaipur Solar Observatory is one of the best solar observing arenas in whole Asia. This observatory is situated at Fateh Sagar Lake. This observatory is designed on the model of the Solar Observatory, Big Bear Lake in California.
- Saheliyon Ki Bari: – Saheliyon ki Bari is one of the popular Udaipur tourist places. That consists Fountains, marble art and the lush lawns which attracts visitors in Udaipur. It is located at the banks of the lake Fateh Sagar.
- Shilpgram Fair: – Shilpgram fair is one of the popular fairs of Rajasthan which is popular in whole world. For promoting art, craft, textile and handicrafts of Rajasthan, this fair is started.
- Crystal Gallery: – Crystal gallery is worlds famous gallery which is spreaded in upper gallery of the main Durbar Hall Sabhaghar and has been hailed as the single largest private collection of crystal across the world.
- Fateh Sagar Lake: – Fateh Sagar Lake is situated at the northern side of Lake Pichola. It is a artificial lake which is built by Maharana Jai Singh in 1678. It is second largest lake in this city.
- Dudh Talai Musical Garden: – Dudh Talai is a garden which is located at south east direction of the Pichola Lake. This place provides you the best view of Jag Mandir, City Palace, Lake Palace, and Lake Pichola. And here you also see Karni Mata Temple, rock garden, and musical fountain.
- Lake Pichola: – Pichola Lake is also an artificial fresh water lake, which is established for restoration of drinking water. Now this is most liked tourist place of Udaipur is Pichola Lake. Peoples enjoy here boat ride.
- Eklingji Temple: – In Udaipur city of Rajasthan, the largest temple of Eklingji is situated. And the best thing at that place is that, in whole building of Eklingji temple, 100 temples are existed.
- Bangore Ki Haveli: – Bangore ki Haveli is also center of attraction in Udaipur city. It is situated in front of Lake Picholi.
- Jagdish Temple: – Best thing in this temple is design of this temple. This temple is mainly known as temple of Jagannath Rai. It is a historical monument of Udaipur.
- Haldighati: – In Indian History, this place is important part of Rajasthan. The name of this place is comes due to the yellow soil of Haldi Ghati.
- Jaisamand Lake: – This Lake is placed as second largest lake of India which is situated at Udaipur city. It is also known as Dhebar Lake or Jaisamand Lake.
- Kumbhalgarh Fort: – Kumbhalgarh fort is most liked place in Udaipur and it is also second main important structure after Chittorgarh fort.
- Ranakpur Temples: – Ranakpur is ranked as one of the five holy places for jain community in whole world. Its architecture is really impressive and beautiful.
- Chittorgarh Fort: – This fort tells a long story of courage, sacrifice, romance and determination. This place has well designed well- designed palace, towers and cenotaphs.
- Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary: – For visitors of Udaipur city, Kumbhalgarh Wildlife sanctuary is one of the main centre of attraction.
- Jaisamand Wildlife Sanctuary: – This sanctuary is situated near the Dhebar Lake. In this sanctuary you find lots of wild species like bear, wild boar, chinkara and a lot of birds.
- Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary: – Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the favorite places for tourist. And the best thing of Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary is that, here you find very rare species of wild animals.
- Saas Bahu Temple: – Saas Bahu Temple is one of the ancient temples of this beautiful city. Walls and pillars of this temple are beautifully decorated. This temple was destroyed by Kachwa rulers and on the same place two temples were built. That’s why, the temple is known as Saas Bahu temple.
Activities to do in Udaipur
- Boat ride: – In Pichola Lake, Boat riding is offered and lots of visit enjoy that ride once. Boat ride is must doing activity of Udaipur city.
- Paragliding: – Udaipur city is best place for those who love adventures and paragliding. This place is best destination for paragliding which gives you great of beautiful lakes, palaces and landscapes of Udaipur.
- Elephant Safari: – All loves Elephant safari, so in Udaipur city you enjoy that. Visitor takes ride on the back of the elephant and explore the scenic landscapes of Udaipur.
- Camel Safari: – Camel Safari is most liked safari in whole Rajasthan, all likes to sit on back of camel and take a look of beautiful lakes, majestic palaces and age old temples of Udaipur.
- Trekking: – Trekking is amazing experience, because it is surrounded by the beautiful Aravali range. For adventure lovers, this place is best place for their vacations.
- Bird Watching: – In Udaipur city, you found 400 species of birds within 100 km. Tourist likes to watch various varieties of birds at a place.
- Cycling Tour: – Peoples likes to take a cycling tour in Udaipur city, the city of lakes. The view of Udaipur is looking amazing during that tour, in this tourist slowly – slowly watch whole Udaipur.
- Jeep Safari: – Visitors enjoy jeep safari in wild life sanctuaries of Udaipur. This is a very exciting adventure for all adventure lovers.
- Helicopter Joyride: – In city of Udaipur, Helicopter ride is also possible. Peoples love to see this romantic city from sky view.
- Photography: – Photography is most liked work of all tourists and for that Udaipur is best place. Because Udaipur gives you best sight seen to capture amazing moments of our vacation and film industry is also like that place for their shooting.
Tour to Udaipur in India
UDAIPUR : Located between lakes and hills, the ‘Pearl of the Rajasthan’ was founded by Maharaja Udai Singh II in the 16th century. Very peaceful climate make Udaipur one of the most wonderful city of the India.
Palaces, Lakes, city lighting at night give a magical air. Udaipur near by villages are famous for their handmade arts and painting.
Due to its beauty and glory UDAIPUR referred as “Venice of the East” , the “Most Romantic City of India” , “Lake city of Rajastha”, “One of best royal wedding destination in INDIA”.
Udaipur is heart of the Aravalli Mountains, The Fateh Sagar Lake, the Lake Pichhola and the smaller Swaroop Sagar Lake life of udaipur. where you can enjoye the Boat ride and admire the glory of the royal palace and the city.
Here you can visit forts, palaces, temples, gardens, heritage and famous street and click photographs .
Udaipur is famous for his Glory the Great Rajput Warrior Mahrana Pratap. Here you can visit Maharana Pratap Memorial that is a historic site, dedicated to the gallant Maharana Pratap. located Moti
Margi ( Pearl Hill) overlooks the Fateh Sagar Lake. There is a bronze statue of Maharana pratap riding the Chetak his loyal and favorite horse. Story about Chetak – A loyal Horse.